Friday, July 1, 2011


What is it about seersucker that makes it forever irresistible?  
source: Converse
It can make sneakers look fresh and adorable.


source: Elise Grace Wagner
I doubt I'd wear this type of footwear, but in seersucker, there's a chance.  Not with those pants though.


source: Rover Dog at Etsy.com
Besides the Barbour jacket I bought for my lab, I tend not to go for clothes on dogs. But this is definitely another exception to my rule.  I wonder if it comes in extra large?


source: Todaystie.tmblr.com
Probably seersucker overkill, but somehow this guy gets away with it.  Only seersucker could help pull this off since it's playful and charming, just like the model undoubtedly.



source: JCrew.com
Extra cuteness.  Seersucker shorts with a scalloped hem.  How much more summery can you get?  These make me think of sorbet and beach house awnings.


Source: pioneerlinens.com
With these sheets, sweet dreams are guaranteed.


source: cakecentral.com

For those summer birthdays- croquet, daisies, and seersucker for your cake.  
 Sterling silver fork required.


source: JCrew.com
       Scruffy beard + seersucker suit  >  no beard + seersucker suit.
Unless you're the groom.



source: JCrew.com

                  Innocent seersucker gone sexy.  I own the modified (aka grandma) version.

                  
May your 4th of July be as simply chic, 
 classically summer, and All-American as seersucker!




No comments:

Post a Comment